Stand By Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A end of the world based role playing forum. Currently under construction, please be patient and bear with us, thank you!

100 Theme Challenge

Bruisk
    Bruisk
    By Stander: Administrator

Marks : 11

Fight Startegy : Defensive
    Current Region : Unknown

100 Theme Challenge Empty 100 Theme Challenge

Post by Bruisk Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:30 am

100 Theme Challenge
    Orange: Things I don’t understand
    Black: Accomplished (done)

The list: Introduction, Complicated, Making History, Rivalry, Unbreakable, Obsession, Eternity, Gateway, Death, Opportunities, 33%, Dead Wrong, Running Away, Judgment, Seeking Solstice, Excuses, Vengeance, Love, Tears, My Inspiration, Never Again, Online, Failure, Rebirth, Breaking Away, Forever and a day, Lost and Found, Light, Dark, Faith, Colors, Exploration, Seeing Red, Shades of Grey, Forgotten, Dreamer, Mist, Burning, Out of Time, Knowing How, Fork in the road, Start, Nature's Fury, At Peace, Heart Song, Reflection, Perfection, Everyday Magic, Umbrella, Party, Troubling Thoughts, Stirring of the Wind, Future, Health and Healing, Separation, Everything For You, Slow Down, Lesson, Challenged, Exhaustion, Accuracy, Versus, Heartfelt Apology, Luck, Impressions, Teenager, Irregular Orbit, Cold Embrace, Frost, A Moment in Time, Dangerous Territory, Boundaries, Unsettling Revelations, Shattered, Bitter Silence, The True You, Pretense, Patience, Midnight, Shadows, Summer Haze, Memories, Change in the Weather, Illogical, Only Human, A Place to Belong, Advantage, Breakfast, Echoes, Falling, Picking up the Pieces, Gunshot, Possession, Twilight, Nowhere and Nothing, Answers, Innocence, Simplicity, Reality, Acceptance, Enthusiasm, Game, Friendship and Endings.

Last edited by Bruisk on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    Bruisk
    Bruisk

100 Theme Challenge Empty Re: 100 Theme Challenge

Post by Bruisk Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am

Introduction

A little silver nob slid to the right on a computer screen, music's volume increasing. Inside a neatly painted, but messy room, was illuminated by a brightly lighted ceiling fan which twirled slowly. A shadow of a figure moved around the area quickly, but was never seen. A black uniform shirt was thrown on the bed, only to be picked up again and slid on a medium formed body. Tucking the shirt into some comfortable khaki pants, a brush was grabbed from a night stand next to an undone bed. The shadow left the room, walked across a short hallway, then into a bathroom. Looking into a large mirror, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes brushed her hair with haste. Having a tired expression on her face, she frowned as she pulled her phone out and looked at the time, "6:52" it read. With a groan she brushed her teeth, got her shoes on and left out the door, car keys on hand. Right when the front door closed with a slam, the time hit "7:00".

Suddenly, the front door opened again and she ran inside, through her dining room and into her kitchen, grabbing her wallet. "Can't forget this." She smiled, putting it in her pocket and heading out the door. It was Wednesday, every day just went by like no big deal. Right now, there was nothing to be happy about but friends. Getting in her yellow car, Kelly started it and back out of her drive way, heading to school that was thirty five to forty five minutes away.
    Bruisk
    Bruisk

Post by Bruisk Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 am

Complicated

It was a peaceful, dark Sunday afternoon. Kelly was at the mall with her friends Josh, Katlin and Will. Katlin and Josh were a couple at the time, and Will was a graduate that Kelly didn't really talk to. They were tired of hanging inside the mall, and decided to think of another idea to occupy their last two hours before Kelly had to go home. "Want to go to the mall across the street? It has more stores there, and it's more fun." Josh suggested, holding Katlin close. "No, I can't..." Kelly said sadly, fixing her sleeves. "I'm not allowed to leave this mall, I'm sorry." She added, looking at Josh. "That's okay, we can find something else to do." Josh said back with a comforting smile, his medication making him a bit iffy. "Want to walk around, outside of the mall?" Kelly asked, feeling that outside might be a bit more interesting. "What? That's stupid, what are we going to do outside of the mall?" Will remarked, rolling his eyes. Kelly never liked him... now she was reminded why. "It was just a suggestion." Kelly frowned, annoyed with Will's immaturity. "No it's okay, it's worth a shot." Josh said, backing her up. He didn't like Will either, but Katlin invited him and it was not their choice to reject his presence. "I wouldn't mind..." Katlin said lowly, she never was confident with her decisions. "Alright, let's head outside then." Josh smiled, and they were all off.

Once outside, the air was dry and there was a bit of heat. Yet the clouds looked promising for wind and rain, everything seemed depressing. As they walked through huge parking garages and ally ways, they finally got to a private parking lot. Josh pulled out a pack of cigarettes, making Kelly uncomfortable. "Want one?" He asked Will, and Will took it. They both lit theirs, and began smoking. Kelly knew Josh smoked, but not Will; she didn't think Josh had the comfort level to smoke in front his friends. She's never been in this situation before... it's was troublesome. "Want to finish this?" He asked his nonsmoking girlfriend, handing it to her. She inhaled, apparently she did wrong because he corrected her many times. She didn't look like she was doing it wrong to Kelly... good thing she wasn't in that position. "Kelly?" Josh asked, sticking the almost finished cigarette out in her grasp. Kelly just stared at it, it looked horrific. How could people inhale such a thing? It looked... disgusting... but...

She reached, but immediately stopped. "No, I'm okay. Thank you." She said, smiling with a nod. "Are you sure?" He asked. Was she? This could be her only opportunity, and everyone does it... why shouldn't she...? No. She didn't have to, she couldn't afford to anyways. The cigarettes were gone, just another complicated situation overcome.

Based on a true story.
    Bruisk
    Bruisk

Post by Bruisk Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 am

Making History

It was a fine, sunny Friday afternoon. Hardly any clouds in the sky, and the pine trees swayed back and forth, as if they enjoyed the slow motions. Even though the atmosphere seemed very calm, the events happening down on Earth's surface wasn't. "Listen Forty-Eight, you don't have to do this. Please... don't bring anyone else involved, this is a battle between us. JUST, us." A teenager said calmly, hands up in a 'slow down' gesture. He was wearing khaki shorts, socks and black sneakers; a black hoodie as well. He had dirt blonde hair, with green eyes. "Shut up, bot. Does it look like I care? I hate humans, I never planned on working along side them anyhow." Another person said, a few meters away from the teen. Instead, this figure had black long hair, a thin structure, and purple eyes. A devious smile on his face, and a remote in his hand, point outwards. "Forty-Eight, I understand, I used to too, but don't bring innocent children involved! They didn't do anything to you!" The teen yelled, both of them out in a lush green soccer field next to a large high school. "No... they didn't... but it doesn't matter. I'll be making history!" Unit 48 laughed deviously, a crazed look on his face as he held the remote up in the air and clicked the button. "No!" The teen yelled, a huge explosion erupting from the school. He automatically shielded his face, looking away.

"Come now, Fifty-Six... did you really think you could talk me out of this act? Shame on you for not stopping me, actually. Hundreds of kids Kelly's age... gone." Unit 49 grinned, throwing the remote behind him as six large robotic arms sneaked out from his back. "You... you bastard! I'm going to kill you!" Unit 56 growled, his right eye turning red. "Bring it, you stupid bot." Unit 49 frowned, narrowing his eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:10 am